Specifically designed as high performance golf sunglasses, these single lens Aviators are very lightweight. With excellent all round protection against wind and 100% protection from UV rays making them idea for both sport and casual wear.
Sundog Eyewear specialise in sunglasses and eyewear for professional and amateur sportsmen and women. High quality and exceptional value for money, they are durable and lightweight with distortion-free, polycarbonate lenses with many polarised options available. The No 1 brand for golf eyewear worldwide, Sundog has a fast growing following in the UK with a very impressive list of endorsements.
As worn by the RAF Tornado Display Team 2012
As used by Athletes and Golf Professionals including:
– Paula Creamer (2010 U.S. Women’s Open champion)
– Mike Weir (8 PGA Tour Wins, Masters Tournament 2003 Winner)
– Sam Whittingham (Canadian world record holding cyclist)
– Ellie Greenwood (Female Ultrarunner of the Year 2011)
– Louis Oosthuizen (2010 British Open Champion)
Metal frame construction
100% UV Protection (UV-A, B and C)
Adjustable nose bridge pads
Complete with micofibre polishing pouch
Unisex – One size fits all